
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
Click play on the videos below to find out what ward members are grateful for, their favorite Christmas symbols, traditions and more. Stay-tuned for the Christmas newsletter issue...we've extended the deadline to Wednesday, December 3rd. Email submissions to svwardnewsletter at gmail dot com.
Merry Christmas!!!
The Youth
The Young at Heart
ps. A big Thank You to all the fabulous folks who participated in this first SV Ward-You-Tube. You all look fantastic and I loved hearing what you had to say.
pps. I am still learning iMovie... so it's not as fancy as I'd like it... anyone with expertise is welcome to teach me how to create better productions. I did the young at heart video editing first... that's why the captions are smaller and the music just keeps going after the video is over... ;-)


No comments:
Post a Comment