You are a Child of God
by Kahna Andrus, Primary First Counselor
by Kahna Andrus, Primary First Counselor
Summer is just around the corner and you will have the freedom to play, do family activities and just relax. I hope you have a great last couple weeks of school. We have a fun temple Primary activity coming up, so watch for the dates on that. We love seeing each and every one of you during the week… especially at the Primary Activities.
I want all of you to know how much I love you. You have wonderful spirits, bright eyes, and innocent wonder. Just being around you all on Sundays is a blessing, and a comfort knowing that you are the future of the church and world.
I hope each of you know how wonderful you are.. not only because I love you, or because the Primary Presidency loves you, or because your parents love you, BUT because you are a child of God. Being a child of God makes you special. Heavenly Father loves you just the way you are. He thinks of you, smiles when you smile and is sad when you are sad.
If you can only remember one thing from Primary this year, remember this one super important lesson. You are a son or daughter of Heavenly Father. I hope you continue to smile, be curious, and happy. You are truly a joy to be around.
Love,
Sister Andrus
Primary News:
We welcome Caysen Whittaker to Primary and the CTR 6 class!
Congratulations to Kraigon Smith and Luke Crockett on their recent baptisms! We’re looking forward to Kelsey Fairchild’s, Luc Delavoye’s and Jackson Smith’s baptisms in June!
Kyler McCombs will be graduating from Primary and moving on to Young Men’s in June!
Congratulations Kyler and we’ll miss you!
Our Primary activity at the Temple on May 22nd was great! We had tours of the temple grounds, and family photos were taken to put in a frame that was made there. Thank you to everyone that came and those that helped!


No comments:
Post a Comment